Powered by Blogger.

New The Greatest Love! plus freebie for you :)

Friday, April 29, 2011

Hello all! Is friday of new releases, and I have a special kit to celebrate Mothers Day!
Every day I thank God for giving me the best mother in the world, and I'm sure you also do.
So to celebrate her day I introduce you
"The Greatest Love"
Hope you like and enjoy scrap :)
Is available here at Scrappity Doo Dah!
Includes 64 elements, 10 papers, alpha, word art and quick pages, all this in one pack!
Check all the post an grab your freebie quick page.
See you next very soon with nice surprises for next month!
Hugs!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
CT inspiration:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Quick page freebie for you:
Photobucket
DOWNLOAD HERE
 

Most Reading

Blog Archive